Kirkhill and Bunchrew Community Trust was set up in 1999 to encourage social, environmental and economic development in the area. A strong and enthusiastic membership has taken forward a number of exciting projects. Successes have included a local path network (Aird Community Links), provision of new play equipment in Kirkhill Community Park, management of Upper Reelig Community Wood and provision of the cycle path from Dunballoch to Lovat Bridge.
- Woodland Group – working in Upper Reelig Forest in agreement with Forest Enterprise
- Environment Group – taking forward recycling, waste minimisation and community cleanup projects
- Website Group – developing and maintaining this website for the community of Kirkhill and Bunchrew
- Active Transport Group – developing cycle links to Beauly and Inverness
- Community shop/hub – investigating the potential to develop and run a community shop in Kirkhill
Membership of the Trust is free and open to adults who live within the Kirkhill and Bunchrew Community Council ward. Please register and show your support. The Trust is open to new ideas and is keen to support groups and individuals who wish to take these forward. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and membership details.